Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Devo Ride

Once again I'm amazed by the people who ride bikes around Devonport.  NO HELMETS - even parents with kids on bikes and no helmets.  Amazing!
The bike still feels a heap better with the new set up.  Awesome!
I had a really interesting thing happen to me.  I was cycling up Takapuna Grammar Hill and because the traffic was relatively slow I was going the same speed as the car next to me.  Nek Minit.... A young boy rolled down his window and yelled out "You're doing well.  Keep it up!"  Amazing how much a little bit of praise (even if it was from a 7 year old) can make you feel on top of the world!



52.75kms
2:02:58
25.74 av speed.  When I got to Devonport it was 28.16.  Head wind heading home..!
63.99 max speed
79 cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment