Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bugs Still Biting!

After a night of coughing and spluttering (thank goodness the kids were at their dad's) the last thing I felt like was going for a cycle.  But, when Jen text to say Jase was keen for a cycle who am I to say no to a cycle buddy!
So off to Milford and back via Beach Rd was our plan.  However, when we got to Milford the weather was superb so decided to carry on to Devonport.  We came across a running race so turned around at the bottom of North Head - Jase was too chicken to go up!  We did go home via Beach Road and the coffee shop in Torbay!  A great way to finish a ride.
Stats:
44.57kms
1:51:17 time
24.03 Av Speed
59.33 Max Speed
82 Cadence
Not a bad effort considering I'm still not 100%.  I'm tempted to start taking 14yo's leftover antibiotics.  Sick of this cough!
Amazingly enough when I got home I felt really energised so thoroughly cleaned my bike AND my car.  They both had birthdays!

Always a great part of the ride through The Strand in Takapuna

No comments:

Post a Comment