Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kids Sport Comes to an End!

Finally the kids sport comes to an end.  Well, one more game of football.  BUT netball has finished, thank goodness.  It has cramped my cycling!  It is bang smack right in the middle of the morning which is when I like to ride my bicycle!  I could get up early but it's nice to have a sleep in one day a week....
So after football today I raced home, in the mighty corona, got my gear on and managed about 1km until it poured... After being off sick for 4 days a couple of weeks ago I decided to go home and ride on the rollers.  It's such a mental, head game.  Because it's hard work I think to myself after a few moments that I'll just do 10kms.  Get to 10k and think might as well do 20.... and so on!
So, today's effort:
1 hour cycling 1:12 total with drink, nose blowing and sweat wiping stops.  The stops are becoming a lot more spread out compared to when I first got on the rollers.
33.76 kms
33.62 average speed
38.20 max speed
88 cadence
Hopefully the rain comes through overnight and I can get on those hills in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment