Monday, August 19, 2013

Cycling Group Has Come to an End....

Well I guess all good things come to an end.  The group I have been cycling with for the last 2 years has disbanded.  With a couple of marriage splits and one of the girls recently moving house things haven't worked out.  The girls I cycle with made their decision and messaged me with their "we're pulling out" last night.  Very disappointing, but like I said all good things come to an end!  As one door closes another one opens.  So, what this means is that I can concentrate on building up that hill work.  I need to put on my big girl panties and cycle by myself, in the dark, in the mornings.  I guess if I stick to the main roads I'll be fine at 6am in the morning.  If I get a flat I hope the street lights are on and it'll be a smooth change.  If not I'll be calling my mates for a pick up!


2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog! I have a spare pair of big girl panties you can borrow. I don't need them any more. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! I've got a few of them myself for special occasions!!!

    ReplyDelete